Sunday, August 22, 2010

Six Weeks to Get My Butt in Gear!

Let me start by saying this past week was my worst training week ever. I only managed to get 1 (yes that’s uno) workout in which is pitiful. Yes, I had a busy week but it’s no excuse. I should have and could have gotten my workouts done and I didn’t - it’s that simple.

Six weeks! That’s how long until the Urban Cow Half Marathon. Need to get my butt in gear and get going…no more excuses and it’s time to get serious.

I’m not going to continue to beat myself up since it’s not going to help and/or change anything, and instead focus on this next week’s training. I’m energized and ready to get back on track! And I know Jenn is going to help keep me accountable and motivated (please!).

This week my training is: 4.5 miles/3 miles or x-training/4.5 miles/50 minutes xtraining/7 miles.

Jenn and I have both signed up for Run Courtney Run’s 100 Day Challenge. I needed something like this to get me motivated and going again. Thanks Courtney!

Hope everyone else had a better week than me! And good luck to everyone this week…we can do it! On your mark, get set, RUN!

Happy Running,
Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Excellent comment below. Thanks!