Saturday, June 5, 2010

Randomness According to Jenn

1. I'll be in Vegas for a work conference the week Marathon training starts. (And I'm part of the team working the conference, vs. attending the conference, so I'm going to have to push myself to stay on schedule.)

2. The fitness center at the Bellagio does not open until 6 a.m. What the hell?

3. Looks like I will kick off Marathon training by running on the Las Vegas Strip.

4. I saw three women at the gym today pretending to work out. Full make up, done-up hair, jewelry and perfume. Really?

5. I am tired, it's been a helluva a week at work. So yay for me that I ran 4 miles today.

6. My new favorite pre-run snack: Luna Smores Bar.

7. Days until the Chicago Marathon: 126.

8. A lot to celebrate in October . . . I turn 40 four days before the Marathon . . . and four days after the Marathon my husband and I celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary.

9. I'm a little worried about Suzanne's hip. Glad she is taking it easy.

10. Favorite running song today: One Republic's "All The Right Moves"">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your Excellent comment below. Thanks!